Our gift shop is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.Close
Advanced Planning Consultant - Filled
- The primary goal of the Preplanning Consultant is to conduct preplanning arrangements both funded & non-funded as well as participating in the day to day at-need funeral activities.
- The position has variable hours and a flexible schedule. Work includes pre-determined weekend & evening hours. This a full time position.
- Pay is based on skills, ability, and performance.
- You are paid to provide courteous and sensitive service to our client-families and fellow workers adapting to the desires of each person seeking your help.
- Contribute to building a positive and competent workplace team.
- Demonstrate care and concern in a professional manner.
- Be responsible, reliable and honest.
- Educate yourself in our profession.
- Complete preplanning arrangements.
- Spend 20% of your time with at-need activities.
- Obtain and maintain an Iowa Insurance License for Advanced Planning
- Help with Hamilton's Academy of Grief & Loss activities.
- Interact respectfully and consistently.
- Take responsibility - assigned and unassigned.
- Complete pre-need arrangements.
- Help facilitate pre-need marketing.
- Complete pre-need administration.
- Help with at-need activities.
- Some phone and reception activities.
- Complete required reporting.