Printable Grief & Loss Resources
We pride ourselves in being able to provide information and resources with grieving individuals, families, professionals and the community at large. We have a variety of printable resources covering a range of topics related to grief and loss.
For your convenience, our printable resources are organized by category below. Clicking on the handout titles below will take you to the printable (pdf) version of the handout.
Children and Grief
Teens and Grief
When a Baby Dies
Supporting the Grieving
Grief in Church/Ministry Settings
Resources for Adults
- Open to Hope Articles
- Refuge in Grief Articles
- What's Your Grief?
- For those that are grieving
- Those who want to support the grieving
- For grief professionals
Resources for Families and Children
- Bo's Place Portal - a compilation of helpful videos and handouts for grieving families, including activities, self-care, and more!
- Eluna Network - Supporting Children and Families Impacted by Grief or Addiction
- Supporting Grieving Children
- Supporting Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Explaining Homicide to Children
- Truth Be Told, Tell the Truth: Talking to Children about Suicide and Traumatic Deaths
- National Alliance for Grieving Children resources click here
- GriefTalk Resources:
- Talking to Children about Death and Dying
- Talking to a Child or Teen to Let them know Someone has Died
- Talking about End of Life Memorials and Rituals
- Talking about Grieving as a Family
- GriefTalk for Schools with resource guides:
- Preschool series for helping young students who are grieving
- Guides for Administrators, Caregivers, Individual Bereavement Support Plan, supporting a friend who is grieving, etc.