Our gift shop is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.Close
Family Services Coordinator - Filled
- The primary goal of the Family Services Coordinator is to establish a personal relationship and feeling of continuity with families from first call and arrangements to visitation and services.
- The position has a pre-determined repeating flexible schedule. It may include evening, Sunday and holiday hours. This is a full time position.
- Pay is based on skills, ability, and performance .
- You are paid to provide courteous and sensitive service to our client-families and fellow workers adapting to the desires of each person seeking your help.
- Contribute to building a positive and competent workplace team.
- Demonstrate care and concern in a professional manner.
- Be responsible, reliable and honest.
- Educate yourself in our profession.
- Enhance our personal relationship with client-families and their friends.
- Interact respectfully and consistently.
- Take responsibility - assigned and unassigned.
- Phone communications w/families.
- Assign arrangement conferences.
- Assist families of arrangements, visitations and services.
- Maintain day and phone schedules.
- Some phone and reception activities.
- Complete required reporting.
- Obtain and maintain an Iowa Insurance License for Advanced Planning
- Help with Hamilton's Academy of Grief & Loss activities.