Our gift shop is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.Close
Family Services Assistant - AVAILABLE
- The primary goals of the Family Services Assistant are (1) to be a key support person to the full time staff and (2) to provide exceptional customer service to Hamilton's families.
- This is a part time position – twenty-five hours per week maximum. The position can have variable hours or follow a predetermined, repeating flexible schedule. Work includes primarily weekend & evening hours & some daytime.
- The pay starts at $14.00/hour depending upon skills, ability and performance.
- You are paid to provide courteous and sensitive service to our client-families and fellow workers adapting to the desires of each person seeking your help.
- Contribute to building a positive and competent workplace team.
- Demonstrate care and concern in a professional manner.
- Be responsible, reliable and honest.
- Support and enhance full-time staff's activities and their interactions with clients and friends.
- Interact respectfully and consistently.
- Take responsibility - assigned and unassigned.
- Assist with floral placements.
- Greet and assist at visitations.
- Receive/process client payments.
- Assemble information packets.
- Some phone and reception activities.
- Complete required reporting.
- Compassion for people in a grief environment
- Ability to be flexible and respond to quick change of direction if needed
- A commitment to exceptional customer service
- Must have a clean driving record